Calls for Bids
Customs Broker services to be provided to the Embassy of the United States of America in Montevideo
Posted May 7, 2013
The Embassy has a requirement for Customs Broker services to be provided to the Embassy of the United States of America in Montevideo.
All firms who respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work.
At a minimum, each Offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution;
- Have no adverse criminal record; and
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States.
- Have good experience and past performance records
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to provide the service in accordance with this solicitation
The solicitation documents can be requested by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until May 17, 2013.
The deadline to submit the proposals is until 5 pm. on May 29, 2013.